Service 204 & 251 Changes from 12th MarchMarch 5, 2018 8:00 am
From Monday 12th March 2018, there will be some changes to services 204 and 251.
Service 204 (Neath to Caewathan)
- The first inbound journey of the day on school days from Caewathan to Neath (0838) will still depart at the same time, but points further along the journey will be retimed to account for increased traffic congestion, providing a more reliable journey.
- On Saturdays and school holidays, this same first journey from Caewathan will depart a few minutes later at 0843 to bring it in line with the rest of the timetable.
- The first outbound journey of the day from Neath to Caewathan (0900) will be withdrawn.
- The final outbound journey of the day from Neath (1730) will now depart 5 minutes later at 1735 to ensure a more reliable departure accounting for increased traffic congestion.
Service 251 (Neath to Cefn Saeson/Ridgewood Gardens)
- The first two journeys of the day from Cefn Saeson to Neath (currently 0717 and 0735) will be replaced by a single journey timed between the two, departing at 0725 and arriving in Neath at 0736. This is to alleviate timekeeping issues on following journeys.
- The first journey of the day from Ridgewood Gardens to Neath (currently 0818) will depart 2 minutes earlier to allow for increased traffic congestion getting into Neath.